Monday, July 26, 2010

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together.....

So, there's been some changes on the blog, hope that you like them. I do.
They make me happy.
I didn't plan to change it but something messed up with my previous
template so time for a new one.

Hope life has been treating you all well.

It has been B-U-S-Y for me!

I've hardly stopped even for a second.

I was talking to my BFF today about how there hadn't been any time to just talk.

I don't like that.
Not that I have anything urgent I need to talk about, I just wanna talk.

Hopefully, things will settle down soon and that can happen soon.

I am SO loving my new job.

In some ways, I wonder why I waited so long to change in the first place.

It's funny how things work out like that. We wrestle with a particular decision, going back and forth, spend many sleepless nights worrying about what will happen, yet when "IT" happens, we wish we had done whatever it is a long time ago, or we see how it worked out for our good.

I love it when a plan comes together. =)

My kids are all great.

Here we go oldest to youngest......

Haley has enrolled in College and just today got registered for all her classes. Boy, was that an ordeal! The system was overloaded and it took what seemed forever to do. She did receive a scholarship that will take care of her tuition for which we are so thankful. She will be playing softball and has met with her team a couple times. They are planning a trip to Disney World in March to play in a tournament.

Kylee is fabulous. I told you her awesome news in my previous post.
She has been enjoying her summer by staying busy with the youth from Church.
Last week they went to Six Flags in Atlanta, the week before Alabama Adventure Theme Park.

She lost her glasses on a roller coaster at Alabama Adventure so she has a new pair of glasses and is wearing contacts for the first time. She is finally getting the hang of putting them in and taking them out of her eyes.
First time she tried, I swear it took her 3 hours if not longer to put them in, lol.
Bless it, she's progressing right along now though.

Hayden is just as cute as ever. He is playing outside every chance he gets and has learned to swim this summer. He is asking a million questions a minute and always wants to help.
He has learned what a smart mouth is so we have been working on that. He wants to go back on the "Big Boat". He had the best time.
He is still living with us full time. Hopefully, there is no end in sight where that is concerned. He is still a Policeman, writing tickets. You ALL know how I love my Man in Blue. =)

On a side note, it is 39 days until Auburn Tiger Football!
Oh my, I am so excited. I can't wait.

I just gotta say it just one time.....

WAR EAGLE!

Man, that felt good!

Who has been enjoying fresh vegetables out of the garden?

I don't have a garden but I love some fresh veggies from the market.
One of these days I'm gonna grown my own.

What's your favorite?
I LOVE me some squash!

Mmmmmmmmm, makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

It's probably by far my favorite. Well, squash and tomatoes are my favorites.
Man, I gotta quit talking about that, makes me crave it, lol.
I hope you all have a great week.
Love you MUCH!
=],

No comments:

Post a Comment