Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day.....

My sweet girls made
me cupcakes for Mother's Day.

All their idea.

All on their own.


I love you, Haley and Kylee.

I am thankful God entrusted me to be your Mom.

There is no title or job, that is, or will ever be, more important.

I am so proud of you both.

I will always be your biggest fan, no matter what you are doing.

Without a doubt, God had awesome plans for your lives.


Hayden, I am not sure why or
how we ended up in this situation.

There are times, I don't think I can take you not being here any longer.

I loved you when I first saw you on the
ultrasound and not a minute has passed when I didn't.

You have brought so much joy, happiness and laughter to my heart.

I couldn't love you more had I given birth to you myself.

Even with all the heartache that losing
you brought, I would do it all over again.


Happy Mother's Day!


Love you MUCH!


=],

No comments:

Post a Comment