Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nurses Are The Worst Patients.....

They say Nurses are the worst patients.

They are right.

Gracie is a bit under the weather.

I have bronchitis/upper respiratory crud.

I am so sore in my chest and head
from coughing so much and so hard.

I finally decided to call my Doctor
after I started coughing up blood yesterday.

Yes, that is a symptom of bronchitis.

Don't freak out Mother; I tried to call you and tell you all about it.

I did come home from work early
today and have been in my pajamas ever since.

I think the rest has done me good.

I have GOT to get better, I have a very busy weekend ahead.

Enough of that.

I have a Friend that is in need of prayer.

I ask you, Blog Friends, to join me in praying for her.

God knows her name and He knows the storm she is facing.
___________________________________

Immediately he spoke to them and said,
"Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid."
Then he climbed into the boat with them,
and the wind died down. They were completely amazed...
~Mark 6:51~

___________________________________

I pray He will work in her life in
such a way that we are all completely amazed.


Happy Friday tomorrow!

I can't lie, I am looking forward to it!


Love you MUCH!

=],

No comments:

Post a Comment