Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'm Sorry, Not Sorry.....

Simply put, I am in awe of God's Creation and His Handiwork. 

Like, l'm not even kidding. 

Sunset.....





Sunrise.....





The Sky.....



Clouds.....




The Sun.....






Rain.....




Water.....



Flowers.....




Fields.....




You name it, I. Love. It. ALL. 

It all goes back to having a window seat the first time I flew and seeing the world from 36,000 feet. 




It amazes me to think God, who made Heaven and Earth, and placed each one of those white, billowy clouds in the sky, created me and is madly in love with me. 

My mind can't totally comprehend that. 

Combine that, with my love for taking pictures, and you have quite an obsession, I mean, passion.
 

It's the kind of passion that will make a girl stop in the middle of wherever she is, at any given moment, and take a picture, or two, or ten.
 

I can't really explain it; can't put it into words. 

I think we get so use to seeing things everyday that we forget to appreciate them. 

We become desensitized to their beauty and splendor. 

I never want to lose the wonder of His creation. 


So, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Blog Friends, I'm sorry, but not sorry, for my endless pictures.
 

I really can't help myself.
 

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.  ~Psalms 19:1 (NIV)

Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. ~Jeremiah 32:17 (NIV) 

13 

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139:13-14 (NIV)


Have a wonderful weekend, Blog Friends!  

Love you MUCH!

=],
Gracie



No comments:

Post a Comment