Saturday, October 10, 2015

Happy Fall, Y'all.....

It's been a while. 


5 months, to be exact. 

In that time, we've said both Hello and Goodbye to Summer, and Hello to Fall.  

It's been a great Summer and, to be honest, I'm sad it's gone. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Fall and all that it brings. 

Sweatshirts, hot chocolate, football, especially, Auburn football, jeans, boots, crisp air, pumpkins, mums, beautiful leaves, and my most favorite holiday, Thanksgiving. 

Yep, I love it all.  

But, I will miss our river family, the boat rides, jet skiing, swimming, the dance parties, and the long Summer nights that turned into mornings.

It's funny how you can spend 6-7 months of the year with a group of people and actually, become closer to them than the people you are related to. 

If you think about it, some people don't have family period and we've been blessed with family all around us, related and unrelated. 

For that, I am thankful. 

I hope you have a wonderful fall Saturday and spend it doing what you love, with the people you love.

We are spending ours at The Wasp Nest watching LSU vs South Carolina, and later Arkansas vs Bama. 

War Eagle! 

It really doesn't get much better than this. 




Happy Saturday and Happy Fall, Y'all! 


Love you MUCH!


=],

Gracie 

No comments:

Post a Comment