Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round.....

And so our wheels go round and round as we head to our destination.

We are traveling on an old school bus. It has no air conditioning but with all the windows down it is quite comfortable actually.

It is packed full. There are 31 of us plus all the translators and support staff that have joined us.

So far I've seen a dead horse on the side of the road that was being eaten by buzzards. They didn't let us zooming by bother them because they didn't move.

I've also seen some beautiful countryside. Lots of banana and coconut trees. The mountains are gorgeous.

The roads are still paved right now but are getting worse. They will continue to get worse the further we go and will soon only be dirt.

I have many, many pictures to share with you when I get back.

I'm not sure I will have service for much longer, probably won't but I will update as I can.

Love you MUCH!

=],
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment