Monday, September 6, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.....


We spent today in Mentone for sweet baby Emmaline's Christening.

It was great to see the family and be able to spend some time with them.



This is a pic of me and my cousins. My cousin on the Right, Juanita, is Emmaline's Grandmother.

It's college football time, the most wonderful time of the year.

We traveled to Auburn yesterday for the season opener between Auburn vs Arkansas State.

Auburn won 52-26.

We saw Aubie, tons of Policemen, the Band and ate popcorn.

Mission accomplished.

We had a great time.



I took this picture last night.

It is breathtakingly beautiful if I do say so myself.

I'm pretty confident it confirms the fact that God is an Auburn fan with the sky being Orange and Blue and all.

It is a holiday tomorrow but I will be laboring on Labor Day, as I have to work.


Have a great week friends!

Love you MUCH!


=],


1 comment: