Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Haley


I have told all of you before, all I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a Mom.

I never had aspirations of being a Nurse or a Teacher or any of the other things little girls dream of being when they grow up.

I simply wanted to be a Mom.

We tried for 3 years to have a baby with no success. I cried, I prayed, I got mad, I asked why, I prayed and cried some more, until I literally felt prayed and cried out.

19 years ago today, God proved Himself All Powerful and Faithful when He did what I thought wouldn't ever be possible. He made me a Mom.

Happy Birthday, Haley.

You are truly are a wonderful gift from above. I am so proud of you and the person you are.

I say it all the time, but I really mean it, I would pick you EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I love you more than you will ever know or words could ever say.




=],




No comments:

Post a Comment