Saturday, December 4, 2010

We Comin' Ducks!.....

War Eagle!

It was great watching my Auburn Tigers play Steve Spurrier's
South Carolina Gamecocks tonight in the SEC Championship game.

We won 56-17!

There were some people that picked Carolina over us.

Glad they were wrong.

SEC Champions.

I love the way that sounds!

This means we will be facing the Oregon Ducks in the BCS Championship game in Glendale, Arizona on January 10th.

I have been searching online for travel packages.

I REALLY want to go.

Yes, I know there are more important things than Football.

Actually, I know that very well.

All I have to do is look around my house right now and I'm reminded of that.

Haley is next to me on the couch.

Hayden is in the floor playing with his football men.

Kylee and her Friend are giggling, whispering, and sharing secrets, in her room.

Yes, indeed, there ARE things more important than football.

That being said, I would still LOVE to be in Glendale, Arizona January 10th.

Anyone wanna volunteer to send me?

Just let me know if you're interested!

=)

Today's been a really lazy day.

I made it out of my pajamas around Noon, I think.

Just to be honest, I probably wouldn't have if Kylee hadn't had company.

I didn't want to scar the poor child.

Hayden came yesterday.

He's played all day.

Oh, I LOVE watching him play and hearing him laugh, and pretend.

The girls are great, busy doing their own things.

They have become buddies.

I love that, too.

It was just yesterday a year or so ago they would rather have had bamboo sticks shoved under their fingernails than hang out together.

Haley is finishing up her first semester as a college girl.

She registered for next semester last week.

Kylee is, well, Kylee.

She cracks us up.

She says some of the funniest things.

She really is a blond in every way, Lol.

She has her own thoughts and ideas about
things and is not too shy or too afraid to share them.

She and I are a lot alike.

She definitely gives me a run for my money.

Work is great.

I am so blessed to have a job I love.

I know I've told you that before, but it is true.

I don't dread going to work.

I actually look forward to it.

How awesome is that?

Pretty awesome, if you ask me.


I hope all is well with you, Blog Friends.


Love you MUCH!

=],

No comments:

Post a Comment