Thursday, December 9, 2010

Three.....

Three.

That's the number of Christmas presents I've bought.

Yes, that's all.

Three.

I'm proud, actually.

Proud to say that each of my children have a present under the tree.

I couldn't say that yesterday.

I'm not the only one happy about it.

My kids are THRILLED!

=)

They are just hoping to see that number increase.

I'll get it done......

Eventually

There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

I mean, I finally got a haircut tonight for the first time since June.

Yes, June.

How sad is that?

Oh well, it's just hair, lol.

When I weigh in the morning, I probably will have lost 5lbs from all the hair she cut off.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

Wouldn't that be great?

Yeah, I think so too.

=)

In my last Blog I shared some of my favorite ornaments.

I added another one to my collection this week.

One of my sweet work friends, who is a Bama fan, gave me this adorable Auburn ornament.

I just LOVE it!

Isn't it the cutest thing?

Who would've ever thought to use a light bulb to make a Christmas ornament?

Question is, how many of you are saying, "Why didn't I think of that?"?

I know that's what I said.


Love you MUCH!


=],

1 comment:

  1. Better than me my friend - We don't even have a tree up yet lol :)

    (((((Hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete