Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sweet Baby Kinley.....

Good Morning, Friends!

Tis the Season to be EXTREMELY busy.

I finally bought my first Christmas present last week.

Needless to say, I am way behind, and have a lot of catching up to do.

Somehow, in the next 10 days, it will get done.

It always does.

I say 10 days because Santa comes to our house Christmas Eve.

I will have to explain that later.

This morning I have a special prayer request for you.

Kinley, the 7 month-old daughter of my very good friend,
Candace, was transferred to Children's Hospital in Birmingham last night.

They had to call an ambulance Monday after she had a seizure.

They admitted her to our local hospital and diagnosed her with pneumonia.

Despite IV antibiotics and other treatment,
she has continued to run an extremely high fever.

Last night, she developed swelling on her brain
and the decision was made to transfer her to Children's.

Last update, they were doing a spinal tap.

Please pray for this sweet baby girl.

Pray for her Mommy and Daddy that they will
have comfort and peace during this terrifying time.

Also, pray for those caring for her to have wisdom and compassion.


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all
we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us
~Ephesians 3:20~

I will update you as soon as I know something.

Have a great day, Blog Friends!

Love you MUCH!

=],

No comments:

Post a Comment