Sunday, November 18, 2012

Birthday Party Time.....

We are getting ready to celebrate the birthday
of the cutest 6 year-old EVER this afternoon.....
 

 

 
His birthday is not actually until Tuesday,
but we are celebrating a couple days early.
 
Actually, we will probably celebrate all week.
 
=)
 
I can't believe this sweet, green-eyed boy will be 7.
 
It seems like yesterday I saw him
on the ultrasound for the 1st time.
 
I loved him before I met him.
 
Literally.
 
He has brought so much joy and laughter to our Family.
 
There are not enough words to tell
you exactly how much I love this boy.
 
I'm sure there will be pictures to follow.
 
This week is Thanksgiving.
 
I'm so excited.
 
Those of you that know me, know it is my favorite holiday.
 
I. LOVE. IT.
 
Mainly, because it is Christmas,
without the emphasis on presents.
 
It's about being together, enjoying
each other and being thankful for it all.
 
Yes, we should be thankful everyday,
but it's not everyday we all get to be together.
 
I hope you have a wonderful week, Blog Friends.
 
Love you MUCH!
 
 
 
=], 

No comments:

Post a Comment