Sunday, February 22, 2009

This I know......

Tonight's post finds me with a heavy heart. I am facing a storm in my life that I am not yet ready to share. Please forgive me. Hopefully I will be able to share with you soon. Know that I covet your prayers. You see, its really easy to talk about His mercy being new every morning, and how He is not at all surprised by the trials in our lives, but it is a different story when you are living it first hand and its your trial and your storm. There are a lot of uncertainties that are before me. It seems dark and I am not sure about a lot of things, but this is what I do know. I know the Creator of the Universe, who placed each and every star in the sky and every grain of sand on the shore, loves me. I know that before my Mother knew I was in her womb He formed me. I know I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I know that He, unselfishly, sent His only Son to die for my sins. I know that He has a plan and a purpose for my life. I know that He has given me a talent to sing and use my voice to tell others of Him. I know that He is always with me. I am never alone. I know that He hears my prayers. I know when I don't know what to pray His Spirit intercedes for me. I know that is able to do immeasurably more than I could ever think or imagine. I know that He may not keep me from hurting but He does keep me from being hopeless. I know that in the midst of the storm He will whisper reminders of who He is. I know that because of Him I can face anything. I know because of Him it's possible to have a peace that passes all understanding. I know that He is who He is no matter where I am. I know that with Him nothing is impossible. I know we must worship Him and thank Him no matter what. I know that I will Praise Him in this storm.

=],

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment