Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Thursday.....

Happy Thursday!

Thank you all for praying for my Mom. She is back in Rehab, Where Love and Care Make a Difference, continuing Physical and Occupational Therapy.

It is really convenient to have her where I work and be able to pop in anytime I want and check on her.

She is feeling great. Today, by far, was her best day. As it has been all along, her knee is fabulous. The rest of her is getting there, lol.

She is encouraged by how well she is doing. Actually, so am I.

I can not begin to tell you how thankful I am that she is ok. Indeed, God is good. I am reminded of the verse in Ephesians that tell us He is able to do immeasurably more than we can think or even imagine.(Ephesians 3:20)

Can I just tell you that it has been wonderful being home with my family and sleeping in my own bed the last 2 nights? We really take things for granted, don't we?

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.


=],

5 comments:

  1. praise HIM again!

    Awesome news...will continue in prayer

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gracie, so happy to hear that your mom is doing better! And I can tell that you are feeling much better as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear she's feeling and doing better. And I must say that you "sound" better, too! (as if I can hear you)

    Have a great weekend, Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still praying and hoping she is continuing to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is your mom doing now? I may have written you that my dad got to fly to Denver and go to the ball games with us. He needed a wheel chair for much of the weekend, but he hung in there. I have pics of the ball game in the 2nd post down.

    ReplyDelete