Sunday, July 26, 2009

Twelve Baskets Full.....

My Friend and co-worker, Nelly, has started a blog, Twelve Baskets Full, which is the story of her dream God is turning into reality.

Check it out and see what God is doing in her life.


Also, say a prayer for my Grandfather. He is in the hospital, not doing well. We know it is only a matter of time.

He has had a full, wonderful life. He is tired, his body is tired.

He is comfortable. He is not in pain.

Please pray he continues to be comfortable and pain free. At this point, it's all we can ask for.

Please pray for my Dad specifically, as he is the Decision Maker of the family.

In 1999, my Grandfather made it very clear what he did and did not want done. Decisions are still hard to make even under the best circumstances.

Ive told my Dad he has to think with his head and not his heart.

That is easier said than done, I know.


Have a wonderful weekend, Friends!

I love you all.

=],

6 comments:

  1. Praying for your Dad and Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saying prayers for you and your family.It wasen't that long ago {July 7th 2009} that my Grandpa passed away.He was also in no pain and he was ready to go.It is hard but alway's remember that you have memories and they are going to a better place.My grandpa accepted the lord 1 month before his passing but has went to church as far back as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your family during this tough time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I'll surely be praying for your grandfather. This really hit home for me. My grandfather is close to this point and I know that all too soon, we'll be having to deal with hard situations. *sigh*

    I love him DEARLY and it will be so hard to 'let go.'

    Praying for all three: you, your father and grandfather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayer is a constant resource for comfort and hope, isn't it? We join in your prayers. WB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the visit. That story about prayer is very encouraging. It's in Dobson's book "When God Doesn't Make Sense," a very good book!

    ReplyDelete