Monday, November 16, 2009

Soooo Close Yet Soooo Far.....

Happy Monday blog friends!

I hope all is well with you and yours.

I'm on auto-pilot here.

=)

Have you ever wanted something with all of your heart and loved with every fiber of your being? Have you ever been soooo close to something, yet soooo far away at the same time? Happy, yet sad? Grateful for what you have but question why there can't be more? That's EXACTLY the way I feel right now. A million thoughts swirling through my head.

There should be an appointment pertaining to my situation soon. Hopefully, good news will spring forth and this storm will start losing its strength. I'll certainly keep you posted best I can. I'm certain none of this makes sense to you and I'm sorry. I'll share as soon as I can, I promise.

Since Auburn played in Athens, Georgia, I was able to spend the weekend at home.
It was a beautiful weekend in Alabama.

We had our College and Career Sunday School class over to watch the game Saturday night. I love those kids. I say kids, but they are college graduates, lol. We had a wonderful time of eating (my personal favorite) and visiting, even though Auburn lost....AGAIN!

=(

We looked so good at the beginning of the game. I really thought there was hope of pulling out a win, but NOOOO!!!!

Auburn is off this weekend and then we have THE game, you know the one I've told you about. Auburn vs Alabama. The ONLY game of the season that really counts.

Traditionally, it doesn't matter how either team has played all year coming in to this game. I'll just go ahead and say, I love Auburn but I think we need to have emergency personnel standing close by, like really close by. Alabama is going to hurt us BAD.

Kylee's friend, Addison, spent the night with her Saturday night.
They walked the cul-de-sac, talked girl talk and text constantly in typical 13 year old fashion.

Here they are, Kylee on the left and Addison on the right.





A couple of boys from our neighborhood came over to play with Hayden.The oldest, Dylan, was attempting to teach the younger ones how to play football. It was the cutest thing.










It was so fun watching them laugh and play and just be little boys without a single care in the whole world.

You know, the way life should be when you're 3.

=)

It's a BIG WEEK!!!

This adorable curly headed boy will be turning 4 on Friday!

That means P-A-R-T-Y!

=)


Have a great week Friends.

Much Love!


=],



2 comments:

  1. (((Gracie)))

    It is nice to see you again in bloggy land - Hope all is well...If you need anything, you know where I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just have the cutest kids.

    praying for you during this trial.

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete