Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's a Really Big Deal.....

Got my Haley moved to Auburn.
 
She's already started classes and is settling in nicely.
 
I miss her like crazy!
 
I really miss our late night time.
 
She and I would usually stay up later than
everybody else so that was our time just to talk and be together.
 
I really miss that time.
 
Did I tell you I miss my girl?
 
I got my season tickets in the mail 
this week which always makes a girl happy!
 
6 days until kick-off!
 
Those of you who know me know I
love football, especially Auburn Tiger Football.
 
I mean, I REALLY love Auburn Football.
 
I love everything about it.
 
This year I have one more reason to love home games.
 
I get to see my girl!
 
I am so excited and can't wait for the first home
game which is September 15th, in case you were wondering.
 
She is coming home Labor Day
weekend so I get to see her then.
 
And yes, I am doing the Happy Dance!

=)
 
While we are on the subject of Auburn,
we had a Tailgate Party at work Friday.
 
Aubie, our beloved Auburn Mascot and
Big Al, Alabama's Mascot were our Guests of Honor.


Where I come from, that's a really big deal.

I don't think there is another rivalry like Alabama/Auburn.
 
It was such a fun day for our Patients, Employees and Families.

Hayden came so he could see Aubie.

He LOVES him!

 
Nothing makes me smile like seeing him smile.


I love this boy.


How precious is this?



This time next week I'll be talking about football.

6 days until kick-off.

Have I said that?

I hope you all have a wonderful week, Blog Friends!


Love you MUCH!


=],
 

No comments:

Post a Comment