Friday, August 10, 2012

Looking at the Bright Side.....

From the moment you have kids,
you start preparing them for life on their own.  
 
Now, that's probably not what you're
thinking about as you're trying to keep them from
sticking their fingers in the light sockets, or as you are
teaching them to look both ways before they cross the street. 
 
 All the life lessons, all the moments of encouragement,
all the words of wisdom and all the prayers lead directly to this moment.
 
Haley moves to Auburn tomorrow. 
 
 
 It really is bittersweet.
 
I know, without a doubt, God has amazing plans for her life.
 
I am so excited for her and the journey that lies ahead.
 
I can't wait to see where life takes her, and the people she will meet along the way. 
 
I am so sad she is leaving.
 
From the time she was born, she has never lived any other place. 
 
Like I said, bittersweet. 
 
A good friend told me, it could be worse,
she could be moving to Bama instead tomorrow.
 
I'm just looking at the bright side, Friends.
 
 
Love you MUCH!
 
 
War Eagle!
 
 
=],
 

No comments:

Post a Comment