Monday, August 27, 2012

Sweet 16.....

I can't believe my baby girl is 16.
 
It seems like just yesterday, I missed
my period for only the 2nd time in my life.
(The other time being when I was pregnant with Haley)
 
It seems like yesterday, I was in deep
denial about being pregnant and had a good
 Friend telling me the whole time I was pregnant!
(Remember Tiffeney? I was on the pill, for crying out loud!)
 
It seems like yesterday, I was holding
that sweet 8lb 2oz baby girl for the first time.
 
It seems like yesterday, she started walking.
 
It seems like yesterday, she was
almost kicked out of daycare for biting.
 
It seems like yesterday, she was on the
sidelines cheering at pee-wee football games.
 
It seems like yesterday, she started kindergarten.

It seems like yesterday, she got braces on and then off.
 
It seems like yesterday, she got boobs.
 
It seems like yesterday, we
were wearing the same size shoe.

It seems like yesterday, she started High School.

16.

My Baby Girl.

My Outgoing, Outspoken Girl.

My Funny, Without A Care in the World Girl.

My Beautiful Gift from God.

Sweet 16.

Happy Birthday, Kylee Brooke.


You are the BEST surprise EVER!

I am thankful God knew I needed you and
had greater plans for me than I had for myself.

He's smart like that!

I Love You MUCH!



=],
 

No comments:

Post a Comment