Tuesday, September 10, 2013

D-Lish.....


I have to admit, I was pretty pleased with myself
for actually cooking something I pinned on Pinterest. 

I have a gazillion bunch of recipes 
on my Board, but I had never fixed any of them. 

Kinda like all the DIY projects I've yet to complete. 

I  feel like I should insert a disclaimer here that says
I can cook, I just don't do it often, as I'm usually working late. 

In any event, both of the recipes I tried
turned out great and were SUPER easy! 

The first was Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti.
 
 
 One word..... 

D-Lish!

You can find the recipe here at Reasons To Skip The Housework. 

My kids LOVED it! 

Needless to say, even though this recipe made a ton, it didn't last long. 

I also made this little gem.
 
 
O-M-Gosh!!! 

There are NO words to describe how heavenly this cake is,
especially, if you are a peanut butter/chocolate lover like me. 

You can find the recipe here at Something Swanky. 

Just so you know, I did let my cake chill overnight. 

I HIGHLY recommend this with a cold glass of milk. 

Both of these Blogs have some really good stuff on them. 

I look forward to trying something else one day soon.

My Daddy has an appointment with Dr. Erba tomorrow morning. 

This is his scheduled monthly check-up. 

For those of you who may not know, my Daddy was
diagnosed with AML, a form of Leukemia, in January. 

He is participating in a Drug Study at UAB and now,
after 3 rounds of chemo, is in remission and doing great. 

Some days, it seems like we were given his diagnosis
just yesterday, while other times it seems like it was ages ago. 

One thing is for sure, I am thankful he is doing well. 

Love you MUCH!

 

=],

No comments:

Post a Comment