Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day!

Labor Day has been completely labor-free at my house today. 

In fact, I've done absolutely nothing. 

The day started at the river, but since it was raining I went home. 

I have migrated back to the river this afternoon and it is PERFECT. 

Not too hot, light breeze blowing, music playing. 

Perfect. 

Somebody asked earlier how to start a blog. 

In no way do i think I am an expert in Blogging. 

I'm don't and I'm not. 

But, it has made me remember the reason I love blogging and why I started in the first place. 

It was therapy for me. 

It still is, but I have let life get in the way of blogging as often as I should. 

I hope to change that. 

Starting today. 

In the next few days I will try to bring you up to speed in the happenings of Gracie. 

You know how exciting my life is, right?

Lol. 

For now, I will just share this gorgeous picture I took on the river yesterday. 




I am posting from my iPod so I hope it does it justice. 

'Til next time, Blog Friends. 

Love you MUCH!

=],

Gracie 


















 


No comments:

Post a Comment