Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Review.....

Wow!

What an ending to the
Auburn vs Mississippi State game last night.

I can't say what a game, because,
most of the game, my Tigers looked terribly flat. 
The ending, though, was unbelievable!  
For those of you that didn't watch,
Mississippi State was leading with only 10 seconds left
when we scored the winning touchdown to finish the game. 
Needless to say, the stadium went CRAZY!

And so did I!
I could hardly talk after the game from yelling so much. 
It was great day for Auburn
football, and it was a great day for tailgating. 

The weather was perfect, and
 had just a slight feel of Fall in the air. 

The company was good and there was lots of yummy food. 
 


Who can go wrong with ribs and cookies? 
 
A fellow tailgater made theses delicious ribs for us.
 
I will find his business card
and give him proper credit on a future
 post, but let me assure you, they were d-lish!


I must confess, this girl cracked me up. 
 
I'm not sure what game she
was playing, but I can tell you for sure
 she wasn't interested in the game on the field. 
AT. ALL. 
To each his/her own, I suppose. 
One last picture from Auburn. 
The orange and blue sunset was quite fitting. 


Next week, the Tigers travel to Baton Rouge
 to play the Tigers of LSU, and I am looking forward
to spending a whole weekend at home watching football. 

Today, we spent the day on the water. 

Ruby loves riding the boat and now she has decided
she likes the water a little more and more every time we go.



We love her spoiled rotten self! 

Can you tell?


She played and swam and swam
and played until she was pooped.


I had to leash her on the ride back,
because she kept wanting to jump in the water. 

We wanted a river dog and we definitely got it, I guess. 

This afternoon I was able to relax on
the dock, cuddle up with a blanket and take a nap. 

It was w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l! 

Waking up to this amazing sunset was even better.



I hope you all have a great week, Blog Friends! 

Love you MUCH!

=], 

Gracie 








No comments:

Post a Comment