Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday...............

Today is the first day in who knows long that I awakened with a normal Blood Pressure. I feel fabulous! Sunday's are always busy around here. First, Sunday School with the College and Career class we teach. (I LOVE that class!). Today we studied about James 1 and trials in our lives and how hard it is to count it all joy when we fall into those various trials. Did you know that when a potter bakes a pot and wants to check it's solidity he takes it out of the oven and thumps it. If it's ready, it "sings" and if it's not ready and needs to be put back in the oven, it "thuds". OUCH! I don't think I sang everytime I was thumped this week. If I'm completely honest, I know I didn't. I have to be completely honest, this is therapy after all =) The bottom line is I definately need more work!

*Remember to pray for Baby Harper and her family. You can click on the link at the bottom of this page to read her story.

=],

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment