Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday.....


Ok, today is suppose to be Wordless Wednesday and this picture of me and my beautiful daughters really doesn't need words BUT this is my blog and I want words soooo here goes.... Anybody that knows me knows that I love being a Mom. Guess what I wanted to be growing up? Not a Nurse, not a Teacher, not a Veterinarian. Give up? Just kidding, I know it wasn't a hard question. You're right, all I ever wanted to be was a Mom. I know being Haley and Kylee's Mom is, by far, the most important title I'll ever hold. I am proud to be their Mom. A Mother's love is unexplainable, indescribable. I can't tell you how it feels for my heart to beat inside them. If they could only see themselves as I see them. I am humbled God, the One that placed each star in the sky and each grain of sand on the shore chose me, ME, to be their Mom. I know He has awesome plan's for their lives and I am anxious to see what's in store for them. They know I am their biggest fan. I remind them often that no one, not their husband, child or any other person will ever love them like I do. It's just not possible and they just look at me, like I looked at my Mother, in that typical 17 and 12 year old way (you know that look). One day they will understand. My Mom told me the same thing, she'll be happy to know I now understand.

=],

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment