Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Friend.....

Today is my dear friend, Lois' birthday.

There are not enough words to describe how much she means to me. We have been through so much together. She loves Gracie no matter how I am acting, no matter what I've done, or no matter what I've said. Believe me people, that is a feat!

Real friends are very few and very far between. She is real. She is the sister of my heart and my sister in Christ. She is my encourager, and my prayer warrior. She is my fellow biker babe.

Happy Birthday Lois! I am honored to call you Friend. I love you more than you will ever know.


p.s. We will always be friends because you know WAAAAY too much about me.


=],

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday friend of a friend! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gracie,

    I just saw you on my follower list... and I wanted to say "Hi!"

    I noticed because you are # 80, I just had my 8000th hit and I have been blogging 4 months. I love blogging it is so much fun.

    Take care!

    ~Julie

    you blog is terrific...I had fun reading some of your latest posts...my jaw is still open with your not me's and I hope your daughter is OK!

    Hey, do you mind if I add you to my nurse list on my sidebar? I love meeting nurses from across the country. What is your specialty?Peds?

    ReplyDelete