Saturday, August 8, 2009

And The Award Goes To......

Happy Saturday Morning, Blog Friends!

I was extremely thrilled to find this from Serenity. Thank you for this award.



For this award, please accept it, then acknowledge the blog and blogger that has given you the award in a post along with his/her name and link
(Serenity at Two Sides)

Then pass the award onto 5-10 other blogs that you love to stalk.
Remember to write everyone to let them know that you have given them an award.
Here's is my list:
Nelly
SSS
Warren
Teresa
Grace

I love reading all of your blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Gracie!! This is very nice of you! I'll post this on my blog next week. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it and thank you for your kind words...Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww my first award I think.I enjoy your blog also.And I like it that our names are so close.Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left something for you on my blog :0)

    ReplyDelete