Monday, February 13, 2012

Waiting Room Thoughts.....

Here I sit, in the waiting room of our
 local hospital, with a gazillion other people.
 
My Mom has already been called back.
 
Thank God for small Miracles.
 
They are doing a CT of her brain, neck and chest now.
 
Next is the Modified Barium Swallow.
 
Have I told you how much I hate waiting?
 
I hate waiting.
 
It does give me a lot of time to think though.
 
I just have a lot of random thoughts going on in my head today.
 
Like, here I am, sitting still in this
waiting room and my mind is in a whirlwind.
 
It is not a good thing, by any means.
 
I never said it was.
 
But it's the truth.
 
I have a mind full of "What ifs?'
 
I have ran every possible scenerio over in my mind.
 
From the worst to the best, over and over and then over again.
 
Let me just tell you, I have COMPLETE faith in God.
 
Don't mistake my mind wandering for some sort of doubt.
 
It's not.
 
But, I won't lie.
  
I am worried.
 
I am afraid.
 
BUT......
 
That is my weakness.
 
My failure.
 
My fault.
 
Not His.
 
 
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you;
he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.
~Deuteronomy 31:8~
 
 
He will not fail us.
 
No matter the situation.
 
No matter the problem.
 
No matter the diagnosis.
 
He will NEVER fail or falter.
 
Let's face it, it's easy to remember
 that when all is well, and times are good.
 
It's really easy for me to type those words this morning.
 
I just hope and pray I remember them.
 
Thank you for your prayers, Blog Friends.
 
 
Love you MUCH!
 
 
=],

No comments:

Post a Comment