Monday, February 7, 2011

Designed By God.....

Baby Bronson has 60cc of urine right now.

Who ever thought 4 tablespoons of urine would represent a miracle?

That people everywhere would be thanking God
for 12 teaspoons of pee.

I told you yesterday, there is nothing too hard for God.

This includes Bronson's kidney function.

I mean, after all, He designed them.

Every intricate part of them.

He fashioned them.

With tender, loving care.

_______________________________________

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
~ Psalms 139:13-16 ~

_______________________________________


Thank you for your prayers.

Please, don't stop now.


Love you MUCH!

=],

No comments:

Post a Comment