Sunday, February 13, 2011

You Are Mine.....

Bronson hasn't had a good day today.

He has started to retain fluid and his face is swollen.

His creatinine level is rising.

That being said, he will start dialysis tomorrow.

His blood level has dropped, as well, and they are going
to transfuse him, but want to wait as long as they
can before they do that.

His oxygen levels are good, so they
haven't had to put him back on the vent.

His Mommy called it "Ups and Downs" and that is exactly what
it has been for them.

The God we praise on the Mountain, during our
UP days, is the same God who is in
COMPLETE control of our
Valleys, during the DOWN days.

He is not wringing His Hands, pacing the floors of Heaven
wondering what to do, or what will happen next.

He is in COMPLETE control.

He knows ALL.

He has a plan for Baby Bronson's life.

He knew him before he was formed in his Mommy's tummy.

He has called him by name.

Bronson is His.

Please pray for this sweet baby and his family.

________________________________________

But now, this is what the LORD says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
~ Isaiah 43:1 ~

_________________________________________

It's been a laid back weekend here.

I cleaned all day yesterday.

Now, those of you that know me, are saying,
"I know, Princess, DID NOT clean all day."

See, I knew you would say that.

Well, for the record, I did clean all day yesterday.

For those of you that don't know me personally,
some might say I'm a bit spoiled.

Maybe I am, juuuust a little.

The problem with that is?

=)

Ok, where were we?

A few of my family came over last night.

We had wings, and rotel cheese dip.

It was YUMMY!

Lesha, Lois and Jeff, thanks for hanging out with us.

It was fun.

It felt good to laugh.

I haven't laughed that hard since, well, probably since
our Girl's Road trip to Auburn for the Championship Celebration
a few weeks ago.

We will have to repeat a Girl's Day Out again, SOON!

=)

I did hear from a sweet friend yesterday.

It was so good to hear her voice on the phone.

It's amazing what the voice of a friend will do.

See, God knows exactly what we need, when we need it.

I love you, Diane.

I can't tell you how thankful I am, that out of 85,000 seats
in Jordan-Hare Stadium, God placed us next to each other.

God is so smart!

=)

This morning, I sang at Gallant First Baptist Church.

They hosted a luncheon to raise money for our
Medical Mission Trip to Honduras.

We will be going there May 14th-21st.

Please be in prayer for this trip.

Pray God will prepare the village we'll be going to.

Also, pray that details, on our end, will begin to come together.

I heard today there are only 2 Nurses going, myself and another.

Last year, we took 4 and worked our hineys off.

Just like I said before, God has a plan.

He knows who is to be there and who's not.

I said this afternoon was laid back.

Well, it really has been.

That's because, literally, all I've done is lay around in my pj's.

Much needed rest.

That makes Gracie a happy, happy girl!

Have a wonderful week, Blog Friends.

Love you MUCH!

=],

No comments:

Post a Comment