Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Miracle By Miracle.....

Great News, Blog Friends!

Bronson has gained 2 ounces.

All his lab work, except for his creatinine level, is good.

That does indicate some kidney damage,
but what extent is not known.

The Doctor has told them it will be a day by day process.

Really, it is a miracle by miracle process.

That's the way I see it.

I'm sure if you ask Bronson's Mommy, she'd say the same thing.

God continues to prove Himself and His promises Faithful.

Why does it surprise us when He answers our prayers?

It shouldn't.

I keep going back to this verse.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we
ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us
~ Ephesians 3:20 ~

Think about that.

He is able to do all we could ever
ask for, or even imagine!

Wow!

How Great Is Our God!

I am blessed immeasurably everyday, but I love it when
He sends an extra, unexpected blessing my way.

I received one this weekend.

A BIG one.

For it, I am SOOOOOO thankful.

I'll share soon.

Love you MUCH!


=],

No comments:

Post a Comment