Sunday, October 17, 2010

An AMAZING Place To Be.....

Sweet Hayden, I miss you so much already.

He spent the night with us Friday and Saturday.

We had a full day in Auburn yesterday and had the most wonderful time.

I must confess and tell you, even though
I LOVE my Auburn Tigers, I really didn't watch much of the game itself.

I do know that we won and though I never thought I'd say it, it really didn't matter.

Yep, I said it.

It didn't matter.

What mattered was the time that we were able to spend with that sweet, sweet boy.

It was an amazing day.

We went to Tiger Walk.

My girls have been to about 9,734 Tiger Walk's in their lifetime and normally they don't want to go and fuss about it A LOT!

We go because Hayden wants to see Aubie up close and personal.

Haley made the comment this past week that if Hayden was able to go to the game with us, she wouldn't complain about having to go to Tiger Walk at all.

Isn't it amazing how things change?

Things we thought mattered so much, really don't matter.

I mean, really.

Yes, we have been to many, many Tiger Walks before; however yesterday there was something so special in sharing it with Hayden yesterday.

Savoring the Moment, as I previously blogged about here.

After Tiger Walk, we threw down a blanket and had a picnic lunch while listening to the Auburn University Marching Band play.

Of course, I do have a few pictures to share with you.

The Magic Touch of Aubie at Tiger Walk

Crazy Hair

I love this picture of Haley and Hayden.
You can really see the love beaming from each of them.

Savor the Moment.

Each and every one.

We are not sure when he will be back or when we will see him again.

I miss him.

No matter what, I am trusting God.

He has a plan and a purpose in all of this, though I may not be able to understand it or see it.

I will trust Him.

Why?

He's never failed me.

He's never let me down.

He's never taken His love from me.

In fact, His love is immeasurable.

His mercies are new every morning.

He hides me in the shadow of His wings.

It's an AMAZING Place to be.

Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. ~Psalms 57:1

My Refuge.

Safe.

Secure.

Who could ask for more?

Love you, MUCH!

=],

1 comment:

  1. Tears my friend...You and your family are in my prayers...His will, His time.

    Love you.

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete