Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thank you, Friend.....

I'm thankful for friends.

Today, I had the pleasure of eating lunch with a sweet friend.

It was wonderful to be able to talk and share my feelings without hearing all the things I spoke of here.

God truly does know EXACTLY what we need, when we need it.

He knew I needed you in my life.

Thank you, Jamie, for being a Friend, a non-judgmental, supportive Friend, whose vocabulary doesn't include, "What's the big deal?", "You will still get to see him some", "It will be ok.", or "It will all work out".

Thank you for listening, for knowing it doesn't always work out, it's not always ok and that winning the consolation prize isn't really winning.

You will never know how much you mean to me.

Love you MUCH!


=],

No comments:

Post a Comment