Saturday, October 16, 2010

Savoring Each Moment.....

SAVOR
transitive verb

1
: to give flavor to : season

2
a : to have experience of : taste
b : to taste or smell with pleasure : relish
c : to delight in : enjoy


Savoring The Moment.

That is EXACTLY what I am doing.

My sweet boy is home, at least for today.

He spent the last night with us and is going to Auburn with us today.

He will be leaving again either tonight or tomorrow.

However, for the next 12 hours or so, I will be wallowing in complete, and utter happiness.

Savoring Each Moment.

Each and every minute.

Each and every hug.

Each and every time he says, "Mom".

Each and every time he takes my hand.

Each and every kiss.

Each and every laugh.

Each and every smile.

Each and every question.

Each and every look in those beautiful green eyes.

Each and every "I Love You".

Each.

And.

Every

Minute.

Savoring Each Moment.


Savor your moments today, Blog Friends.

Love you MUCH!


=],

No comments:

Post a Comment