Monday, January 24, 2011

Bitter, Party of One.....


Bitter.....

Bitter, party of one.

That describes me today.

Perfectly.

I'm not sure why.

Nothing new is going on.

Nothing has happened.

It is just the way it is.

It is the way I am.

I don't want to be this way.

It's my birthday week, afterall.

I should be happy.

Joyful, even.

Instead I'm bitter.

I am really so ill I can't stand myself.

That's pretty bad.

I'd really like to curl up under a blanket and forget about everything and everybody.

If I'm honest with you and myself, that's what I want to do.

Sigh.

Ok, enough about that; let's talk about something else.

My cousins and I had a Girl's Day out Saturday and traveled to Auburn for the National Championship celebration.

There were 80,000 Auburn fans in attendance.

It was great!

We had a really good time.

I laughed so much.

Here are a few pictures for you.

This was too cute!

A beautiful day in Auburn, Alabama for a National Championship Celebration

Cousins.

See, my weekend was great.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

Love you MUCH!

=],

Ms. Bitter



No comments:

Post a Comment