Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Do Over.....

I wish life had a "Do Over" Button.

More specifically, I wish I
could "Do Over" the last week.

How many people wish that?

Maybe not specifically last week, but I bet there are
lots of people who wish they could get a "Do Over" in life,
at least one anyway.

Although, if you could only get one,
would it be hard to pick what you would "Do Over"?

Maybe.

In some cases, maybe not.

I just wished I could do last week over.

I don't mean my surgery.

It was definitely a success.

I saw my Doctor yesterday.

He told me my right ovary was normal and looked perfect.

That was music to my ears.

As expected, my left ovary wasn't so perfect.

It was encased with not just one, but multiple cysts.

So, I definitely wouldn't do anything different with my surgery.

It's just that since my surgery I've had some complications.

I definitely would like to do those over.

Oh well, we all know in life,
there are no "Do Overs".

It's very frustrating.

Very Discouraging.

I hate missing work.

I hate laying around.

I hate being out of my normal routine.

But.....

I am happy to have a perfect right ovary.

I am happy to be cyst encased left ovary FREE.

I am happy to be standing up straight.

I am happy to be moving, though it
is very slow, and only when I have to.

I am happy to have a FABULOUS Doctor, who doesn't mind
if I call his cell phone on Sunday night when I'm in excruciating pain.

I am happy to have awesome Family and Friends
to help me during this trying time.

I am happy for you, Blog Friends!

______________________________

When I said, “My foot is slipping,”
your unfailing love, LORD, supported me.
When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation brought me joy.
~Psalms 94:18-19~
_______________________________

This too shall pass.

Love you MUCH!

=],

No comments:

Post a Comment