Monday, March 7, 2011

Urgent Prayers Needed.....


Bronson began vomiting and having bloody stool last night.

They stopped his feedings and took x-rays
and have diagnosed him with necrotizing enterocolitis, or NEC.

This is a very serious.

It occurs in preemies and sick babies
and can be life threatening.

They are hoping it was caught in time
and can be treated with medication.

They will do daily lab work and x-rays
to make sure it isn't getting worse.

He has a tube down his throat, into his
stomach hooked up to suction.

Surgery for tomorrow has been cancelled.

Please, pray for this Family.

This sweet baby is sick.

This precious Mommy, I'm sure, is at her wit's
end, worried sick about her baby.

Big Sister, Emme, is sick with a fever.

Does it ever end?

I'm sure, Mommy is attempting to be strong,
yet, all the while wondering how much more she can take.

Wouldn't you wonder that?

I would.

We have seen God work miracle after miracle in this baby's life.

We will continue to trust Him.

We will continue to place our Hope in Him.

________________________________________

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
~Isaiah 41:10~
________________________________________

He is with us.

He is our God.

He will strengthen us.

He will help us.

He will uphold us with his righteous hand.

Know what?

This will NEVER, EVER change.

I will update you as soon as I know something.


Love you MUCH!

=],


1 comment: