Friday, March 18, 2011

Sorry, Neighbors.....

Post-op Day #3 has been, well,
just like Post-op Day #1 and Post-op Day #2.

Painful.

Miserable.

The minutes and hours run together.

I can tell in some ways I'm getting better.

I'm ill.

I am tired of being couped up in the house.

I'm hungry but nothing really sounds good.

I am still hurting.

My gut is tender and I can't stand up straight.

I decided today I was gonna cut my pain medicine down.

I'm sure I was on pain medicine when I decided this.

Although, I'm not really sure why I decided it.

I just know it was the wrong decision.

Needless to say, I started taking my pain
meds again this afternoon.

I feel better.

I hate to be whiny.

It really, really hurts.

I assume it's from all the
scraping he had to do to clean up the adhesions.

My gut is just raw and that's exactly what it feels like.

The kids have gone to my Mom's to spend the night.

I'm sure they needed to get away for the night.

Away from me, that is.
_____________________________________

My Roomie from work brought me a
basket of goodies from everybody today.

It was really sweet and YUMMY!

Have I told you I love my job and my work friends?



Mmmmm, Peanut Butter is my FAVORITE!










_____________________________________

My Friends, Jamie and Danny
sent me the most gorgeous flowers.

My whole house smells Heavenly.

Really good friends are rare and extremely hard to find.

Jamie and Danny are really good friends.

I love you, Both.

Very much!

I am thankful to have you in my life.

=)
_____________________________________

My kids also brought me flowers.

I'm not sure which of our Neighbors
are missing flowers from their yard.

Sorry, Neighbors.

=)

Just kidding.

Kinda.....


Daffodils, also known as
buttercups, are my most favorite flower.

I LOVE them!

It was really sweet of the kids to see these and think of me.


They are so beautiful!

=)
_____________________________________

Please, continue to pray for Bronson.

Last report, he was in stable condition.

This, after his Mommy and Daddy received a
call during the night telling them he had crashed.

I had no idea until this afternoon this had happened.

He filled with fluid that settled in
his right lung, causing it to collapse.

His Mommy said he was really swollen and they
have given him some Lasix to pull the extra fluid off.

He is still on the vent and may start dialysis back tomorrow.

Pray, Blog Friends.

God is in control.

He hears our cries.

With all of your might, Pray.

Without ceasing, Pray.
____________________________________

I love the LORD, for he heard my voice;
he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me,
I will call on him as long as I live.
~Psalms 116:1-2~
____________________________________

Love you MUCH!

=],


1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful! I got a bouquewt that fills the room with its sweet fragrant. I also got another flower delivery but unfortunately I cannot tell what they are yet. They haven't bloomed yuet!

    Pain meds, yes, stay on it. Dont cut it down until you are sure you don't need it anymore. that will happen when you wake up from a nap and not screaming when getting up. When thayt happens, you can cut down the meds. In the meantime, stay on it! Didn't you just tell me to take my meds after my surgery two days ago? Ah, yeah,

    Take care, Gracie, and be good to your body. Hungry with no appetite-- me too. But you have to eat before taking some meds, so I had apple sauce. My appetite built up better after that. AFter you're sure you can hold down.

    Feel better, Gracie. LIke you always say, love MUCH!

    ReplyDelete