Monday, March 14, 2011

Feedings and Fallopian Tubes.....

Bronson is doing GREAT!

He is peeing so much they have
cut his dialysis down to 12 hours a day.

They started his feedings back tonight, 7cc's every 3 hours.

Doesn't seem like much unless you're a Mommy
who has watched her baby go for days without eating.

Bronson is ready for surgery and the Doctor
is thinking it will be Wednesday.

I will keep you posted.

In other news.....

I will be having surgery in the morning.

It will be an outpatient procedure and I shouldn't be out
of commission for too long.

Hopefully.

I had a hysterectomy when I was 33.

At that time, he left my ovaries because I was so young.

Now, 7 years later, my ovaries have decided to go crazy.

I wonder if that's a 40 thing?

=)

My left ovary also has a really large cyst on it.

So.....

Tomorrow, I'll have my left ovary and fallopian tube removed.

He may take the right ovary and fallopian tube as well, but won't
decide until he gets in there and sees how it looks.

Hopefully, he will be able to save it.

I'd like to be able to produce my own natural hormones
for as long as I can.

However, if they both look bad and he has to take them both, so be it.

I just want to be healthy and feel good.

I told my Doctor I wanted to be awake so I could
see what he was doing and could talk to him during the procedure.

He told me, "That technology is not available yet."

I laughed and said, "Yes, it is! You just don't WANT me
awake, up in your business, trying to tell you what to do."

He laughed.

He never denied it though, Lol.

Hold the Fort down, Blog Friends and say an
extra prayer for Bronson and for me.

Love you MUCH!

=],

No comments:

Post a Comment