Monday, April 4, 2011

Same Song, Second Verse.....


For the second time in 3 weeks, I found myself
in the Hospital waiting for Preadmission Testing to be done today.

I will be having surgery again, in the morning, to repair a tear.

It's not anything anyone did or didn't do.

It's just one of those things that happens sometimes.

I am not, in the least, looking forward
to it, not that anybody ever does.

As bad as I hate it, and I hate it
REALLY bad, it is something that must be done.

He did say if I had it done now and of course,
did well, he will clear me to go to Honduras next month.

We are already down Nurses this year so,
it is imperative I'm able to go.

We will be flying to Honduras May 14th
so that will give me almost 6 weeks to recover.

Please say a prayer that surgery goes
well and I recover nicely and quickly.

I will update as soon as I can.

Last time, they basically had to pry my
phone out of my hands to put me to sleep, Lol.

=)

I did ask if I could redeem "Frequent OR Miles."

This routine is becoming all too familiar.

Hopefully, the second time is the charm and there will be not be a third.

Love you MUCH!

=],

No comments:

Post a Comment