Monday, January 28, 2013

Check.....

 
Meeting with drug trial representative.....Check.
 

Signing consent forms.....Check.
 

Repeat bone marrow biopsy.....Check.
 
I am so thankful for your prayers and
am truly amazed watching God work.
 
I mean, in all actuality, we didn't
think we would talk to anyone from the drug
study today, after they told us the regular rep is on vacation.
 
We did.
 
We didn't think the bone marrow biopsy
would be done today since it was so late.
 
It was.
 
We can see God working in every step of this journey.
 
We know that good things will come out of this storm.
 
They already have.
 
We've crossed paths with some incredible people.
 
We've gotten closer as a family.
 
Words have been spoken that
should have been said years ago.
 
We have seen a complete outpouring of love
 and support from all over, even from total strangers.
 
Old wounds have begun to heal.
 
New bonds have been formed.
 
I personally have never been more
thankful for friends and family than I am today.
 
I've learned it really is the
small things in life that matter most.
 
I've been reminded that even when
I don't know what to pray or how to pray,
His Spirit is there to intercede on my behalf.
 
_____________________________________ 
 
26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us
in our weakness. We do not know what we
ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself
intercedes for us through wordless groans
Romans 8:26
NIV
_____________________________________   
 
26-28 Meanwhile, the moment we get
tired in the waiting, God’s Spirit is right
alongside helping us along. If we don’t know
how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. He does
our praying in and for us, making prayer out of
our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows
 us far better than we know ourselves, knows our
pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God.
 That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our
 lives of love for God is worked into something good.
Romans 8:26-28
The Message 
_____________________________________
 Several of you have asked and
I should have already addressed it.
 
My Daddy is not a candidate
 for a bone marrow transplant.
 
They told us that several days ago.
 
I appreciate all of you who have offered to
be tested, to give blood on his behalf, and, to those
who have offered their homes, food, time, and money.
 
We continue to need your
prayers, love and support most of all.
 
 
My sick Daddy with an edited Instagram tan.
 
 
My Daddy and I August 2012
at Kylee's 16th birthday party.
 
We're hanging in here.
 
Waiting on the next step.
 
Praying it comes soon.
 
We also continue to pray the computer
randomization will pick whichever chemo drug is meant to be,
 
Love you MUCH.!
 
=],

No comments:

Post a Comment