Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fish & Eggs.....

We had a fabulous day yesterday in Jamaica.

It was an absolutely gorgeous day and as I told you in the previous post, we spent the day at Beaches Resort in Negril.

It is a beautiful resort. The water is an aquamarine blue/green color and it is crystal clear.

We had a Jamaican buffet for lunch. Most of it was delicious and note I do say most of it, lol.

The buffet had Jerk chicken, steak and pork along with mixed vegetables and an assortment of salad fixings and fresh fruit.

It also had curry goat, yes goat and yes, I tried it against my better judgement and no, I didn't like it at all.

I also had something that looked and tasted like squash but when I asked what it was I found out it was some type of fish and egg dish.

Just the thought of fish and eggs made it not taste good anymore, lol.

I will have lots of pictures to share with you when I get back. I'm still updating through my BlackBerry right now because of limited internet access on the ship.

Hope you all had a great day.

We spent today in the Cayman Islands. I'll be sharing that with you soon.

Love you MUCH!

=],
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment