Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rockin' The Night Away.....

We continue our journey to Jamaica tonight with rough sailing aboard the Elation.

We woke up to rain this morning. It was cloudy for most of the day with sunshine breaking through the clouds at various times during the day.

Many of the outside deck areas were closed today because of the strong winds.

Though winds have died down some, it's still rough out there tonight and we continue to rock the night away.

I've had a relaxing day today. I got me another long nap this afternoon and it was delightful.

We went to karaoke tonight. My, my there really are no words for some of the folks that "entertained" us. I'm not really sure what possesses some people to hop up on a stage with a microphone in their hand when they have to know they can't sing a bit.

Tomorrow morning we will arrive in Jamaica. We will be leaving the ship at 9am to spend the day at a Beach Resort there. I am keeping my fingers crossed we will be way passed all of the rain by the time we arrive in Montego Bay.

Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!

Love you, MUCH!

=],
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment