Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Saturday.....

Happy Saturday Blog Friends!

Hope you've all had a fabulous day.

My new job is going great. I love it and am so happy to be there. I spent 2 days at our Corporate Headquarters in Montgomery this week for a conference. There were 10 of us that went. We had a blast. I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time.

Haley got registered for her Fall classes. She is officially ready for college. Her first day of class is August 23rd.

Kylee starts 8th grade on August 9th.

College football season is just around the corner. I've ordered our season tickets so they should be here in the next couple weeks.

Thought I'd share a few pictures from our cruise with you.

Hope you enjoy.....

So beautiful

Hayden and "Fun Ship" Freddy

Bless it!

Hayden loved the animals they made for us every night

The Family

Hayden in the beautiful waters of Jamaica

Jamaica was my favorite port

I stayed under the palm tree in the shade

It was so beautiful there

The Cayman Islands

Beautiful water there too

Sting ray right next to the shore where the kids were standing in the previous picture

I'd love to sail away on this boat

Paul, Kylee and Hayden

I love this boy

On the bus in Mexico

Kylee and Haley in Mexico

Haley enjoying the shade in Mexico,
Life is Good!

I stayed under the palm tree here too

The water in Mexico was pretty but not as pretty because of seaweed from a tropical storm

Mexican Band

The Children
From left- Kylee 13, Haley 18, Hayden 4

He loved Freddy

My baby girl and baby boy

After about 32,938,938 cokes, the girls made a friend

Land That I Love.....

Of course I have many, many more but I won't make you suffer through them, lol.

Hope you have a great night and a fabulous Sunday.

Love you MUCH!

=],



No comments:

Post a Comment