Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Real World.....

Hi Blog Friends!

We had a great trip to Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozumel however, it's back to the Real World now and with the "Real World" comes work.

I have a new job.

I attended some meetings the end of June, but I officially started in the Facility yesterday.

It is weird being the "new kid on the block" but I am so excited to be there.

I do have some even better news to share with you.

Kylee went Tuesday for her 6 month follow-up EEG.

As you'll recall, she has been totally off her seizure medicine for several months and has done fabulous.

Not only was her EEG COMPLETELY normal, Dr. Mathisen said her Seizure Disorder had COMPLETELY resolved, and there was no need for her to go back to him unless there was a problem which he didn't expect AT ALL.

I am so thankful.

Hope you all are having as great a week as I am.

Love you MUCH!

=],

No comments:

Post a Comment